At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We’re connecting the human concept of trust with the transformative technology of the internet.
Our platform lets clients bring together data from hundreds of sources, and empowers them to make better KYC decisions more quickly.
We're not just an API Gateway, once we've brought all that data together into one model, we help automate KYC decisions through factor-based Risk Scoring, and a graph-like policy engine.
On the back-end you'll be using modern technologies like Rust, Python and Pulsar to build distributed systems that aggregate this data and process these automated workflows, scaling across thousands of companies and millions of individuals.
On the front-end, we're using React to build an intuitive portal that lets our users find the information they need quickly, laying out these complex data sets in ways you can understand at a glance.
We're 'agile' the way it should be, engineers are empowered to solve the problem the right way, and come up with the best technical solutions. We deploy many times a day, to different deployments all around the world, using a rigorous CI/CD process to ensure things keep working.
What we're looking for
- Foremost, we’ll be looking for someone who fits well with our company culture and values - Trust, Empowerment and Growth
- You are someone who is confident with requirement gathering, and you're able to communicate and seek feedback on designs from a non-technical audience
- You understand how to balance business and technical requirements and are confident making decisions around the potential tradeoffs in a project.
- You have previously taken a leading role on large projects, contributing to high level system design and supporting junior team members on technical implementation.
What you'll be doing day-to-day
- You'll be part of a a cross-functional team, working with other engineers, product managers and designers to build new products and features
- You will own the design and delivery of features end to end, including defining the appropriate monitoring and testing plans
- You will review both code, and technical designs, championing good communication & the value of clear and actionable feedback.
- You'll actively support the setting of high level goals and defining the roadmap for the team
- You will drive the implementation of new technologies, tools and ideas and identify new projects that could add value to the business
- Bonus scheme
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Income Protection & Group Life Insurance
- We’re remote-flexible, our focus is on output rather than when and where you do the work (although we do have a great central London location for those that prefer it!)
- A generous annual learning & development budget
- Free access to mental health services
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
- Season ticket loan
- Up to 12% Employer Pension contributions
About the Company and Mission
PassFort gives regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having been met in person.
Access to Moody’s Analytics’ unparalleled expertise in risk, data and analytics means PassFort is now positioned to serve an even broader range of risk assessment markets (eg. Credit, Cyber, Climate), and empower customers to make better, faster, decisions. We’re on an incredible growth trajectory! Read below about how you can have an impact at PassFort.
- Trust is established online in a digital economy. Folks aren't popping into the local branch of their bank to complete transactions. So, be part of the new trust infrastructure with PassFort. Born in the cloud as a digital-native - help us design, build, support and launch our unique SaaS solutions to the market.
- Financial crime comes at a real cost to peoples’ lives. Preventing human-trafficking, modern slavery, terrorist financing and fraud starts with a compliance process. As a member of the PassFort team, you will be empowering financial institutions to stop money-laundering and the crime it’s associated with.
- We have exciting customers from the worlds of cryptocurrency, digital payments and card solutions. Be part of a new wave of RegTech crafting innovative solutions for one of the fastest growing areas of technology today. The industry is set to be worth $55 billion by 2025, so why not make PassFort a chapter in your own growth story?
- A 30m telephone interview to dive into your experience and give you insight into PassFort and what we do in more detail.
- A take-home task designed to test your technical knowledge and expertise, followed by a pair programming session with one of our engineers, where you’ll be going over the task you completed at home. Alternatively, you can go straight to pair programming, up to you!
- A final technical interview, which will be 50% system design, 50% doing a deep dive into an interesting problem
- A final leadership & culture interview which offers the chance to meet more of the wider team. This is also a chance for us to see how you would fit with our culture and values, and vice versa for you to ask questions and see if you would enjoy being with us.
- Product Demo! Not an interview, just a chance to see what the product looks like and have a chat about it with one of the engineers working on it.