We’re looking for a Support Engineer to join PassFort, part of Moody’s Analytics fast growing KYC Unit.
PassFort gives regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
Moody’s Analytics’ unparalleled expertise in risk, data and analytics mean PassFort is positioned now to serve an even broader range of risk assessment markets (eg. Credit, Cyber, Climate), and empower customers to make better, faster, decisions. We’re on an incredible growth trajectory, and you can have an impact!
What you’ll be doing
You will be the first at this level to join our growing support team. As a Support Engineer, you will bridge the gap between our first line support and our engineering team. Investigating the more technical issues we face to provide more efficient and timely solutions for our customers.
- Investigate technical issues by reviewing our product logs and code
- Translate technical issues into something understandable for our non-technical customers
- Answer questions and provide recommendations for how to best use our API
- Where appropriate escalate issues to our engineering team
- Review any alerts and where appropriate, communicate with customers via our status page
- Produce custom scripts and tools to make our processes more efficient
- Upskill the more junior team members with your product and technical knowledge
Being the first in this role offers a fantastic opportunity to shape the position. It will provide substantial growth opportunities for the right candidate.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Excellent customer communication and service skills
- An ability to understand technical concepts and communicate with individuals across a range of technical knowledge
- Superb verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and resolve conflict
- Familiar with using and supporting complex APIs
- Previous experience reading logs
- Bonus scheme
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Income Protection & Group Life Insurance
- Fully remote working role, we are focused on output rather than when and where you do the work from
- A generous annual learning & development budget
- Free access to mental health services
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
- Season ticket loan
- Up to 12% Employer Pension contributions