We’re looking for a customer-driven Pre-Sales Engineer to join PassFort, part of Moody’s Analytics fast growing KYC Unit.
PassFort gives regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
Moody’s Analytics’ unparalleled expertise in risk, data and analytics means PassFort is positioned now to serve an even broader range of risk assessment markets (eg. Credit, Cyber, Climate), and empower customers to make better, faster, decisions. We’re on an incredible growth trajectory, and you can have an impact!
What you’ll be doing
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you’ll be ready to combine your technical knowledge and customer facing skills to support our sales team and effectively identify and plan solutions for our customers.
- Partner with Sales to understand the critical problems prospective customers are trying to solve, and answer any technical and product questions as part of the pre-sales process
- Understand customer pain points and translate them into solutions mapped against PassFort’s operating system, building bespoke demos and POCs where required to contextualise the proposed solution for the prospective customer
- Use your knowledge of the product and the current development roadmap to identify where feature/requirement gaps require engineering commitment
- Define the Scope of Work to deliver the solution and provide Sales with the technical and product details they need to build a commercial proposal
- Develop tooling and resources to support the sales process
Working closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, Implementation, Customer Success and Support, as well as directly with prospective customers, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different business areas, and interact with senior leaders both internally and externally. Your insights will play an integral role in how we shape our product moving forward.
What we’re looking for
Equally focussed on both the technical and commercial aspects of the sales process
- Customer facing experience will be essential, across gathering requirements, designing and delivering complex technology solutions
- Superb verbal & written communication skills, including presentation skills - you’ll be comfortable presenting to large groups of people
- A disciplined project management approach & ability to deliver against deadlines
- An ability to understand technical concepts & communicate with highly technical individuals
- Equally, the ability to communicate technical concepts to less technical stakeholders
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and resolve conflict
- Familiar with using and understanding complex APIs, including an understanding of how different systems can work together within a wider tech-stack / architecture
- Technical / coding background is considered a “Nice to Have” but is not essential
- Experience working with SaaS platforms / web based applications / micro service architecture / asynchronous data exchange are all “Nice to Have” but not essential
- Bonus scheme
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Income Protection & Group Life Insurance
- We’re remote-flexible, focussed on output rather than when and where you do the work from (although we do have a great central London location for those that prefer it!)
- A generous annual learning & development budget
- Free access to mental health services
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
- Season ticket loan
- Up to 12% Employer Pension contributions