We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to join PassFort, part of Moody’s Analytics fast growing KYC Unit.
PassFort gives regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
Moody’s Analytics’ unparalleled expertise in risk, data and analytics means PassFort is positioned now to serve an even broader range of risk assessment markets (eg. Credit, Cyber, Climate), and empower customers to make better, faster, decisions. We’re on an incredible growth trajectory, and you can have an impact!
What you’ll be doing
As Solutions Engineer, you’ll be ready to combine your technical knowledge and customer facing skills to support our Customer Success team and effectively identify and develop solutions for our customers.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to understand the critical problems customers are trying to solve, and answer any technical questions as part of the onboarding process
- Translate customer pain points into solutions mapped against PassFort’s operating system
- Define and implement the scope of work to deliver that solution
- Develop resources to support the onboarding process and contextualise PassFort
- Monitor customer engagement and feedback
Working closely with Sales, Product and directly with customers, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different business areas, and interact with senior leaders both internally and externally. Your insights will play an integral role in how we shape our product moving forward.
What we’re looking for
- Commercially and data focussed
- Customer facing experience will be essential, across gathering requirements, designing and delivering complex technology solutions
- A disciplined project management approach & ability to deliver against deadlines
- An ability to understand technical concepts & communicate with highly technical individuals
- Superb verbal & written communication skills, including presentation skills - you’ll be comfortable presenting to large groups of people
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and resolve conflict
- Familiar with using and supporting complex APIs
Health & Dental Insurance
Income Protection & Group Life Insurance
We’re remote-flexible, focused on output rather than when and where you do the work from (although we do have a great central London location for those that prefer it!)
A generous annual learning & development budget
Free access to mental health services
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
Season ticket loan
Up to 12% Employer Pension contributionS