What you’ll be doing
Having recently closed our Series A fundraise, we’re on an exciting journey of growth!
Your main focus will be to help us to scale the business by supporting the People team from an administration perspective to attract, hire, onboard, and retain the right people - who fit with the fantastic culture we’ve created centred on trust, empowerment and growth.
You’ll partner with our Talent Partners to manage candidates in our ATS and deliver a standout candidate journey (scheduling interviews, supporting candidates with questions, managing rejections) all the way from first interaction to start date. You’ll also help us to build our employer branding out by developing online content and ensuring it’s up to date across all sourcing platforms.
You’ll lead on onboarding processes - raising contracts, and managing any pre employment screening requirements - and work with managers and leaders in the business to define and schedule comprehensive onboarding plans that set our new starters up for success.
You’ll also own administration across the employee lifecycle, supporting any change to T&Cs (eg. promotions, pay reviews), supporting the Head of People to understand pain points in the business through onboarding and engagement surveys, and manage our exit processes, ensuring our leavers remain ambassadors of PassFort.
This is also a fantastic opportunity to support our culture. We’d love this role to help drive cultural activities and events across the year, support team communications and increase engagement, and recognise great moments like birthdays, anniversaries, and promotions.
There’s a huge range of additional opportunities you’ll be able to get involved in as we grow, and we definitely want you to use your initiative to share ideas and help us to improve!
What we’re looking for:
- Administrative experience within a HR function (including familiarity with an ATS/HR System)
- A strong and confident communicator, open, honest, and personable
- Exceptional attention to detail, well organised and able to prioritise
- Driven self starter excited by a large degree of autonomy, able to be flexible and chip in where needed
- People-centric, understands and is genuinely driven by a fantastic candidate/employee experience
- A growth mindset – you’re always looking for ways to develop and improve and actively seek feedback