We’re looking for a Product Designer to join PassFort, part of Moody’s Analytics fast growing KYC Unit.
PassFort gives regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
Moody’s Analytics’ unparalleled expertise in risk, data and analytics means PassFort is positioned now to serve an even broader range of risk assessment markets (eg. Credit, Cyber, Climate), and empower customers to make better, faster, decisions. We’re on an incredible growth trajectory, and you can have an impact!!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work with other designers, writers, product managers and engineers to help solve complex user-software problems. You’ll be a voice for our users and their needs. An internal champion for exceptional product quality and the need for cohesive experiences.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be involved in all parts of the design process. You’ll take part in user research, uncovering and documenting underserved user needs. You’ll go wide in looking for solutions to user problems, generating multiple low-fidelity potential solutions.
Using your inclusive, open and transparent approach to work, you’ll seek out feedback from users, stakeholders and colleagues throughout the design process, receiving in good faith and using new insights to inform the direction of your work.
Your solutions will be simple and elegant and make use of the PassFort design system which you will help to maintain and evolve.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent interaction design skills: You’ll have an understanding of multi-step and cross-platform flows. Proficiency in sketching and wireframing features and user journeys, and an understanding for the need to design for different potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends).
- Strong visual design skills: layout, visual hierarchy, colour, typography, and iconography.
- An understanding of how user research fits into the design process: You’ll be aware of different methodologies and when to use them.
- Desire to continually learn, develop your skills, and evolve as a designer. Have the confidence and maturity to experiment with new research and design approaches as well as new methods and tooling.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be comfortable with, and embrace ambiguity.
- Working knowledge of Sketch/Figma or similar design tool.
- A portfolio showing your process and decision-making skills, as well as the final deliverables
Health & Dental Insurance
Income Protection & Group Life Insurance
We’re remote-flexible, focused on output rather than when and where you do the work from (although we do have a great central London location for those that prefer it!)
A generous annual learning & development budget
Free access to mental health services
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
Season ticket loan
Up to 12% Employer Pension contributions