Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join a fast growing regtech start-up.
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to automate financial crime & compliance processes. We enable regulated financial services companies to rapidly onboard customers then manage risk and compliance standards throughout the customer lifecycle.
PassFort’s solutions are designed for the digital economy: hardware-free, affordable, flexible to configure and easy to use, with constant feature innovation and a choice of deployment options. We layer automation to speed up manual processes and remedial tasks that can’t be automated, bringing in compliance teams where they add most value for analysis, judgement and decision-making.
PassFort removes the compromise between compliance and customer experience in the fight against financial crime. More efficiency. Great customer experiences. No compromise.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the entire sales process from lead generation through to signing on the dotted line
- Collaborating with internal experts to ensure that every potential client understands exactly how PassFort can save them time and money
- Turning rapport into relationships by taking the time to understand potential clients complex compliance needs and turning pain points into opportunities
- Attending industry events and conferences to boost PassFort’s profile in the Regtech and compliance space and generate leads
- Helping our marketing team create compelling content and sales materials
- Championing the diverse needs of our client base internally and contributing to the development of new product features
- Working directly with our CEO and senior advisors to constantly improve our processes.
This role is for you if:
- You have a successful track record of managing complex multi-stakeholder sales processes within B2B SaaS companies
- Experience selling into financial services or FCA regulated businesses, or an understanding of compliance, KYC or AML
- You’re happiest in a full-stack sales role; you’ll have the support of some stellar ADR’s and work closely with them, but you’re used to a dynamic environment in which you generate your own leads
- You prioritise your own workload effectively and relish working independently, but (and it’s a big but) you equally love and see the value in collaborating within your team and with our wider commercial functions
- You have bags of commercial nous and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- You’re obsessive about continuous learning - both when it comes to industry knowledge and trends and fine-tuning your own performance
- You thrive advocating for a product that you believe in; our success is built by our people and so we are looking for you to represent our passion, energy and commitment externally
- It almost goes without saying (but we’ll say it anyway!) that you have exceptional presentation and communication skills - you think quickly and are comfortable standing in front of a room of stakeholders with diverse agendas and aligning them
- You can communicate complex technical ideas, simply