Account Development Representative
We’re looking for an Account Development Representative to join a fast growing regtech start-up.
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to automate financial crime & compliance processes. We enable regulated financial services companies to rapidly onboard customers then manage risk and compliance standards throughout the customer lifecycle.
PassFort’s solutions are designed for the digital economy: hardware-free, affordable, flexible to configure and easy to use, with constant feature innovation and a choice of deployment options. We layer automation to speed up manual processes and remedial tasks that can’t be automated, bringing in compliance teams where they add most value for analysis, judgement and decision-making.
PassFort removes the compromise between compliance and customer experience in the fight against financial crime. More efficiency. Great customer experiences. No compromise.
Who are we?
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We’re connecting the human concept of trust with the transformative technology of the internet.
We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
How you’ll make a difference
You’ll be core to scaling our lead pipeline, and enabling our Account Executives to hit our ambitious revenue goals. You will:
- Collaborate strategically with Account Executives and the wider marketing team to research and identify target accounts
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Target key decision makers to create strongly qualified leads from outbound sales activity
- Become an industry and product expert - you’ll be the first person to speak with prospective customers, answer questions, handle objections and get them excited about how PassFort can add value.
- Hit sales targets on a quarterly basis; logging and managing all your sales activity on Salesforce (we’re firm believers in data!)
It’s a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience - prospecting with senior leaders and C-level executives across Operations, Compliance, Risk, Product and IT.
This role is a challenge - it takes dedication and grit. But we’ll work to kickstart your sales career, and ultimately aim for you to join the ranks of our Account Executive team. You’ll also be rewarded by a generous commission scheme to compensate you for all your hard work.
We are proud to put people first, and our culture will allow you to bring your full self to work. You’ll enjoy a tonne of ownership and autonomy, while working with a collaborative team where you can share ideas and feel like they matter. We’re growing quickly, and we’ll invest in you to ensure you learn & grow alongside us.
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years experience of B2B sales development (inbound & outbound), including a complex technical product
- You’re comfortable generating your own pipeline, with a proven record of meeting targets
- A consultative and value-driven sales approach, where you understand every conversation is different
- A motivated self-starter who is able to operate relatively independently
- A confident communicator, with a knack for asking great questions to uncover customer pain points
- High energy and positive attitude
- Great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible to chip in when and where needed