We’re growing! We're looking for full stack Software Engineers to join our team - two Mid-level and one Senior Engineer.
For the right Senior Engineer, this will also offer a fantastic development opportunity as we see scope for this role to progress into a Technical Manager role over the next 12 months. This role will see them take management responsibilities, as well as driving the day to day technical operations of the team.
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We’re connecting the human concept of trust with the transformative technology of the internet.
We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for talented full stack engineers ready to make an impact.
You’ll work with a great modern stack - including ES6 and React on the front-end, and Python and Rust on the back-end. We have a microservice based architecture built on top of Kubernetes and Google’s Cloud Platform.
We empower our team to have ownership across the entire product. You’ll be developing entire features, including technical design, implementation and release. You’ll also have the opportunity to gain exposure across everything from architecture, security and performance, all the way through to feature UX.
You’ll gain experience to become comfortable working across the code base, and learning new technologies as the business requires - you might prefer a back or front end focus, but you’ll be open to a working knowledge of both.
We’ll trust (and depend!) on you to speak up, voice your opinion, and respectfully challenge. You’ll have the chance to bring new ideas, and become an integral part of the process to continuously improve our product, along with our working practices. We think everyone can teach us something - and offer mentorship to more junior members.
What we're looking for
We like to keep it simple
- Foremost, we’ll be looking for someone who fits well with our company culture and values - Trust, Empowerment and Growth
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- Great location near Bank station - easy transport links, great food, and the Thames is a hop, skip & jump away! (Although we are temporarily remote)
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on professional or personal development, we’re invested in both
- Birthday off - relax and put your feet up
- Subsidised access to mental health services
- Discounts to services and products
- Salary sacrifice schemes via Enjoy Benefits: including Cycle to Work and Gym Membership
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days you can use as and when you prefer
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- 1 week “work from anywhere”
- Generous Pension contributions - investing in your future is important